- Commercial-grade residential water heater
- 5.3 – 17.2 gallon capacity
Note: The EJC range exists of multiple models, however for United Arab Emirates only the the following models are available in the following inputs:
EJC 10 with 1.5 kW
EJCS 20 with 2.5 kW
- Immersion heating element. Standard supplied with incoloy sheated element of 1.5 (6/10 Gallons) or 2.5 (20 Gallons) kW. Other element options are availably depending on local regulations in a range from 1.5 up to 4.5 kW.
- Thermostats are accurate to ± 2.5°C/5°F.
- Diffuser dip tube carries incoming cold water from the top connection, to the bottom of the tank to minimize mixing with the hot water in the tank. Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Our Coregard™ anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- Durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- The internal pressure tank is constructed of heavy duty carbon steel.
- Maximum working pressure is rated at 150psi/10bar. Test pressure per UL 174 std is 300psi/20bar.
- Specially developed glass coating protects steel tank from corrosion and maximizes tank life.
- Factory installed, side-mounted, CSA/ASME certified T&P safety relief valve is standard on all models.
- Top-mounted T&P relief valve available as option on select models.
- All models are equipped with factory installed heat traps on the inlet and outlet connections to improve energy efficiency.
- Code compliance meets the Federal Energy Efficiency Standards according to the 2004 edition of the National Appliance Energy
- Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992. And also Meets the standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and Current Edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.
- Residential export water heaters comply with UL 174, SASO, GSO, PAI and IEC 60335-2-21.