- Residential gas water heater
- Promax® atmoshperic vent
- 20 – 50 gallon capacity
- Efficiencies up to 83
- Combination thermostat/eco with factory-preset pressure regulator.
- Dynaclean™ diffuser dip tube reduces lime and sediment buildup and maximizes hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Coregard™ anode rod. Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- Makes lighting the pilot fast and easy with one-hand push-button spark ignition.
- Factory-installed heat trap nipples for faster installation.
- Blue diamant® glass coating provides superior corrosion resistance compared to industry standard glass lining.
- Our residential water heaters have a solid brass, tamper resistant, enhancedflow, ball type, drain valve.
- Uses a standard female hose fitting that allows for fast and easy draining during maintenance.
- Designed for easy operation, this valve includes an integral screwdriver slot that features a 1/4 turn (open/close) radius, which not only permits full straightthrough water flow but also a quick and positive shut off (exception: FCG-20 model will have a nylon drain valve).
- Code compliace. complies with NOM-003-ENER-2011
- Eco-Friendly non-CFC foam insulation, external heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high Energy Efficiency for maximum savings on operating costs.
- CSA Certified and ASME rated T&P valve
- Maximum hydrostatic working pressure 150 PSI
- Certified by ANCE NOM-011-SESH-2012 valve
The tank shall be gas fired, foam insulated and suitable for operating wihtout electric power supply. Burner to operate on LPG / Natural gas. The heater will be equipped with mechanical gas valve and rugged atmospheric burner with pilot flame