Air Sulfur & Air Iron Filters
Impression® and Impression® Plus Air Sulfur (IMPS) and Air Iron (IMPFE) Filters are extremely effective in removing sulfur and iron, commonly associated with problematic well-water. The systems use air-injection to oxidize sulfur or iron into precipitates that can be readily filtered and removed.
Air filtration is environmentally safe — no toxic chemicals are used. The result is simply refreshingly good water from the tap, every time. Watch how it works!
AirCat Water Filters
Impression Plus® AirCat (IPACG/IPAG) Water Filters are designed to reduce iron and hydrogen sulfide and correct mildly acidic water. The innovative design of the AirCat uses a unique air-injection filtering technology with custom media blends that oxidize iron and sulfur into precipitates that can easily be filtered and removed. AirCat systems are environmentally safe — no chemicals are used. AirCat is your perfect well water solution!
- Patented ‘Inch Worm‘ technology eliminates noisy air discharge
- Easily programmed for optimum performance
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens
- Extended lithium battery backup
- Extremely low-cost operation
- Environmentally safe
- Optional ozone kit for additional bacteria control (Available only on IMPS)
Unique AirCat control features:
- Exclusive backwash air technology
- Solves multiple water problems
- Optional ozone kit for additional bacteria control (Available on both IPACG/IPAG)