- Expansion tanks for potable water.
- Many of today’s water systems require backflow prevention. This seals off the system and requires the use of an expansion tank, or the relief valve can discharge on every heating cycle. TW Series tanks eliminate wasting water and provide
- Stainless steel acceptance fitting
- Polypropylene liner eliminates internal corrosion
- External baked epoxy-polyester coating
- Two-piece design
- 150 PSI rating
- Butyl rubber diaphragm
- Deep drawn steel
- One & five year limited warranty
- No wasted water
- 200˚F max temperature
The expansion tank shall be A. O. Smith model -TW _____ The tank will be internally lined with a polypropylen liner for corrosion protection. Fitting will be stainless steel. The tank will have a butyl rubber diaphragm separating air and water. Tank will have an air valve to adjust the air pre-pressure to the actual water pressure. The tank will be suitable for a maximum water pressure up to 150 PSI/1020 kPa. Warranty will be five years. Tank will be manufactured in U. S.