- With incoloy element of 4.5 kW, operating at 380-415 Volt, two elements operating simultaneous provinding 9 kW recovery capacity
- 38 – 106 gallon capacity
- Commercial light duty electric water heater
- Immersion heating element. Standard supplied with incoloy element of 4.5 kW, operating at 380-415 Volt, two elements operating simultaneous provinding 9 kW recovery capacity
- Surface mounted control thermostats with a temperature range from 48°C/120°F to maximum 77°C/170°F and hi-limit factory fixed setting at 88°C/190°F.
- Thermostats are accurate to ± 2.5°C/5°F.
- Diffuser dip tube carries incoming cold water from the top connection, to the bottom of the tank to minimize mixing with the hot water in the tank.
- Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Our Coregard™ anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.
- Durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- The internal pressure tank is constructed of heavy duty carbon steel.
- Maximum working pressure is rated at 150psi/10bar. Test pressure per UL 174 std is 300psi/20bar.
- Specially developed commercial grade glass coating protects steel tank from corrosion and maximizes tank life.
- Factory installed, side-mounted, CSA/ASME certified T&P safety relief valve is standard on all models.
- All models are equipped with factory installed heat traps on the inlet and outlet connections to improve energy efficiency.
- Code compliance meets the Federal Energy Efficiency Standards according to the 2004 edition of the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992 and standby loss requirements of the U. S. Department of Energy and Current Edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.
- Comply with UL 174, GSO, PAI and IEC 60335-2-21.
The heater(s) shall be light duty series commercial electric model number ________ as manufactured by A. O. Smith. Heater(s) shall be rated at________ kW,_______volts, ____________ phase, 60 cycle AC, and listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories. Tank(s) shall be ________ (50, 80 or 119) gallon capacity. Tanks shall have__________ (150 [Std] or 160 [ASME]) psi working pressure and be equipped with extruded high density anode. Electric heating elements shall be low-watt density. Each element shall be controlled by an individually mounted thermostat and high temperature cut-off switch. The outer jacket shall be of baked enamel finish and shall enclose the tank with foam insulation. The drain valve shall be located in the front for ease of servicing. Heater tank shall have a six year limited warranty as outlined in the written warranty. Meets standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IES 90.1.